Self Travelling to Prachuap Khirikhan
Text Size + Larger
| + Smaller
§ Select region and province for self-travelling §
- By Air: Please contact Bangkok Airways for reservation call 0-2229-3456-63
- By Bus:There are either 1st class buses (air-conditioned bus) or 2nd class
buses (air-conditioned bus) that serving from Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok (Taling Chan area) to the following destinations. For more visit Transport official site
- By Van: There are many routes to Prachuap Khiri Khan from Bangkok or vice versa, for
Bangkok-Prachuap Khiri Khan telephone:+66 (08) 9208 5863
Prachuap Khiri Khan-Bangkok telephone:+66 (08) 6164 1437
Hin telephone:+66 (02) 894 6057, (08) 1942 5299
telephone:+66 (08) 5933 8840
Bangkok-Pran Buri telephone:+66 (08) 1942
Pran Buri-Bangkok telephone:+66 (08) 6712 1064
- By Rail:Trains leave from Bangkok Railway Station or Hua Lam Pong. You can
ticket either a short-distance local southbound trains or a long-distance southbound ones. Every trains mostly stops at the station
in the major towns and cities, such as Hua Hin, Pran Buri, Sam Roi Yod,
Kui Buri, Muang Prachuap Khiri Khan (City), Thab Sa Kae, Bang Saphan and
Bang Saphan Noi and lastly the train's final destination. Please always
check all travel details at the nearest stations or visit www.railway.co.th or call 1690 for more information.
- By Private Car:Prachuap Khiri Khan lies about 281 kilometers southwards of Bangkok and
can be easily accessed by two routes.
1) Petchakasem Road (National
Highway no.4 or AH2): It passes three neighboring provinces that are
Nakhon Pathom, Ratcha Buri and Petcha Buri provinces, and then reaching
to Prachuap Khiri Khan province.
2) Rama 2 Road (National Highway no.35
or Thonburi-Pak Tho Road): It passes three neighboring provinces alike
but different in name that are Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkran provinces
and then whatever route visitors choose, it will meet at Petcha Buri
province as well. Continue straight on to pass Cha Am, Hua Hin beaches
and then reaching Prachuap Khiri Khan province.
Please pay more attention. Visitors To Thailand is not responsible for any
error of other websites or third party.